Do you have the in-house resources to develop and manage your health and safety management system?
Most small and medium size businesses cannot afford a dedicated health and safety manager who has the training, skills, knowledge, and experience needed to comply with health and safety laws.
For many businesses outsourcing is the most cost-effective way to ensure compliance and reduce accident costs—and give you peace of mind.
What can Hallaran Health and Safety Compliance do for you?
Our expert Health and Safety Advisors have in-depth understanding of the issues you face. They can help you:
- Create a new health and safety policy and/or management system, or revise your existing ones;
- Carry out risk assessments;
- Conduct health and safety meetings;
- Create suitable documentation;
- Conduct site safety inspections;
- Investigate accidents;
- Assess display screen equipment;
- Establish Safe Systems of Work (SSOW); and
- Provide other health and safety services as needed.
Start with a free, no-obligation visit from a Hallaran Health and Safety Advisor
Your Hallaran Health and Safety Advisor will sit down with you, discuss your needs, and assess your systems, resources, and requirements. Together you and your health and safety advisor will agree on the right course of action to fit your organisation's needs and budget.
Hallaran Health and Safety Compliance caters to the safety and business needs of your organisation.