Hallaran Health and Safety Compliance caters to the safety and business needs of your organisation.
If you are an employer, UK health and safety regulations require you to:
- Carry out a risk assessment to indentify the hazards in your workplace;
- Put measures in place to control the risks; and
- Make sure the controls continue to maintain the risks at an acceptable level.
Hallaran Health and Safety Compliance can help you comply with these regulations and carry out your health and safety responsibilities.
Depending on your needs, an experienced Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Draw up suitable documentation;
- Carry out risk assessments;
- Train your staff to conduct risk assessments;
- Incorporate your risk assessments into your safety management system;
- Discuss appropriate corrective action where needed.
- Formulate an action plan; and/or
- Assist with action plan implementation.
Hallaran Health and Safety Compliance is in the safety and health business. Our bespoke services will fit the safety and health needs of your business.
Contact Hallaran Health and Safety Consultants to find out how we can help your business comply with regulations and protect your employees.